Friday, January 29, 2010

My Review of Liquid Eyeliner

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide liquid eyeliner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic effects.


Love it!

By Abby from Not going to say on 1/29/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Bold Color, Easy Removal, Glides On Smoothly, Easy To Apply, Doesn't Run

Cons: Leaves a crusty look, Colors seperate

Best Uses: Thicker Line, Everyday

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

I love this product! I have it in silver and it's great! a lot of people say that it's hard to apply, but I completely disagree. Most of the tip is hard, but the very tip, about a centimeter of it is a brush so you have tons of control. The only thing I don't like about it is; (1) Due to the brush, the eyeliner easily gets on your eyelashes during application. (2) By the end of the day, the eyeliner has separated leaving a kinda crusty look. Like it's all broken up.

I will continue to recommend this to friends as I have been doing.

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have to buy a liquid liner too! :) I've always wanted one.

    DaphYin
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete