Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tip # 001: Eyeshadow as Eyeliner...





I've recently discovered, after trying many types of eyeliner (Liquid, pen, and pencil) that my most favorite, is simply using eyeshadow as liner. How you ask?
All you have to do is:
First put a highlight color all over your lid and under your brow bone (I used the white color in the Nouveau Neutrals by ELF)
Load your eyeliner brush (similar to the one shown in the picture) up with any color eyeshadow you want (In this picture, I'm wearing the pink in the Brightening Eye Color Luxe pallet by ELF)
Next spritz your eyeliner brush with a little bit of water (I just use an old spray bottle with water.) Hold the brush in one hand and hold the spray bottle at about elbow's length away. Then flip the brush to the other side and spray again.
Simply apply to your eyelid. It's super easy and you can use any color you want!
It's great for beginers who still have that shaky hand. Good Luck and I hope you like it! Tell me what you think...
and, as always Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment