Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Update: Eyelashes

Hey guys! If you read my post on Vaseline and it's many uses, you'll know that I said I would try out putting Vaseline on my eyelashes for a few weeks, and see if it really truley does make them grow. So it's my fourth night and I'm proud to say that I have actually seen a difference in my lashes. I'm so excited! You definatly need to try it out! Like I said, I've only been using it for a few nights and I really see a difference. I'm really excited to see the change over the next few weeks. And look out for some more blogs about this. If you want to see some pictures, I have a before one, so after a few weeks, I'll take an after picture and post them up here. You decide if you see a difference. Maybe it's all in my head! Okay, that would really suck haha. I look forward to hearing from you guys and make sure to comment!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment